Dr. Tom’s ZOOM Open Clinic Hour
Join Dr Tom every Tuesday, 5pm Pacific time, for a weekly interactive Zoom webinar where he will be giving you a weekly update from the first-hand science that he is vetting from his colleagues around the world, so that you can be empowered to support your health.
Together, we do not have to be afraid, as long as we are smart and have some fun during these interactive webinars where we will practice together some self-care techniques.
Feel free to share this with friends and family so that together, we can flatten the curve, shorten the curve, and get to the front of the Herd of Immunity.
In addition to Dr Tom’s Q & A’s, here’s a listing of topics we’ve covered:
- Anxiety Abatement
- Transforming Anxiety into Meaningful Actions
- Mastering your Emotions
- Getting to the Front of the Herd: Converting Active Infectors to Active Immunizers
- In’s & Out’s of Testing
- #1 Best Exercise for Immunity
- ‘Meatless March’: your best Diet for Immunity
- How to be Health Conscious while ‘Opening Up’
- The Evolving Evidence: can we become Immune to COVID ?
- Peripheral Challenges during the Times of COVID … kids & elderly
‘Create Your Future HealthCare Now’
Medical Doctors are discerning patients. Here, the Chairman of Psychiatry of a Medical School – Dr. Lang – describes Dr. Tom’s passion for programs which meet the ongoing needs of his patients.