New Patient Schedule Page
If you are an ESTABLISHED PATIENT …. please go to the Established Patient Scheduling page by clicking here
For New Patients, please choose your appropriate appointment type below:
- For a 60 minute face-to-face or phone consultation with Dr Tom, click here
- For a 45 minute face-to-face or phone consultation with Dr Tom, click here.
- For a 30 minute TeleMedicine Consultation with Dr Tom’s trained prescribers for your “I have COVID now” Consultation, Click Here
- For your “‘Covid Concern Urgent Day 5,6,7′” TeleMedicine Consultation with Dr Tom’s trained prescribers, Click Here
- For non-urgent Covid Follow-Up TeleMedicine consultations with Dr Tom’s trained prescribers, Click Here
- For a 30 minute TeleMedicine Consultation with Dr Tom’s trained prescribers regarding your Personal Immune Assessment, Click Here
What should I expect during my appointment with Dr. Tom?
This is an opportunity for you to tell Dr Tom what is concerning you, for how long, what you’ve tried, what’s worked, what hasn’t, and how it is effecting your life. He will ask if you have old medical records available, and your insurance status. He will suggest a ‘Next Best Step‘ given your personal needs & resources, and what his Center can offer either locally or at-home.
NOTE: He cannot offer specific medical advice without having examined you.